One of the most beautiful things you could do for your car is you can freely customise and personalise it. Car window tinting has become a top trend for car owners. Not only it boosts the car’s aesthetics, but it also comes with countless benefits.
Are you deciding on what the first personalisation of your car should be? Window tinting is a great idea.
There are two preferred ways to tint your car, whether you let Solar Style have a reasonable quote and advice you to what is the best colour for the car windows, or freely choose a shade that excites you like the ones in movies or video games.
Common Questions Asked Before Getting a Car Window Tint
- Do car window tints fade, and how long does it last?
Car window tinting can last more or less ten years. It usually depends on your service provider, but if you want an everlasting quality, look for a reputable supplier like Solar Style. Many factors like product quality and the climate affect tinting lifetime. An extensive exposure to direct sunlight following rainfalls is the common reason for window tints to fade.
- How much time do car services need to tint car windows?
If you opt to tint all of the car windows, the process lasts anywhere between 45 minutes to a couple of hours. Adding tint to only the two front side doors will be quicker than full window installation, which includes all four sides, back, and front windows. However, most dealers at least keep the car half the day to ensure a complete job and keep newly painted windows dry.
- What automotive tint is the best for your car?
For you to know which the best film for your vehicle is, you may get a quote at certain suppliers like Solar Style. A dealer can show you a wide variety of products with different shades, colours, and styles that best fit how you want to personalise your car.
Moreover, you should understand the tint laws of your state. Dealers can help you decide what tint is best for your car windows and still comply with the law.
Benefits of Car Window Tint
- A car is a prized possession that you want to last as long as possible more than anything else. Tinting your car windows protects your investments. It gives protection to harsh sunlight that can crack and warp your car interiors. Window tint reduces sun damage that fades upholstery and leather.
- Car window tint blocks glare when driving on a sunny day and helps you see from bright nighttime headlights. It also guarantees barriers from the sun’s harmful UV rays 99% of the time. Extremely beneficial for people who drive a more extended time in a day. Window tints act as a safeguard from the critical risk of prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light and infrared lights.
- One quite common reason for window tinting is it reduces heat inside your car. So, whenever you are fond of road trips with your loved ones, a tinted window proves beneficial. And since your vehicle stays more refreshing, it can save you energy and money from not using A/C that much.
These are a myriad of benefits of window tinting most car owners never think of. Not only it provides good aesthetics but helps to preserve car value and efficiency. Also, it is one way to add health protection from the exposure to violent rays of the sun and prioritises your safety on the road.