Well, it is one of the coolest trick I have ever learned. In fact, I never knew de-seeding a pomegranate could be that easy. If I had known it earlier, I would have been a lot more healthier than I am today. After all, they are a rich source of Vitamin C.
I love Pomegranate Smoothie. I even love it in my cocktails. I absolutely relish the smoothies that have pineapples, oranges, apples, grapes and pomegranates. They are so fresh and full of tart. One glass in the morning and you make a perfect start for the day. Now enough with the chit-chat. Here’s a simple way to pop the seeds out of it.
Image source: ruchiskitchen
Here is How You De-seed A Pomegranate
- First, you should hold the it in your hand, just like you hold a ball.
- Then take a knife and a big bowl.
- Cut Pomegranate into half choosing to slide it laterally.
- Then hold one half in your hand and draw out your spatula.
- Then whack the half pomegranate from the rear, until all the seeds find their way into the bowl.
- Don’t forget to whack the other half. Remember to spank hard.
Now, wasn’t that easy. Now it will not be a taxing effort any more. If you didn’t follow the written procedure, then this video will make everything clear.