They are as their name says ‘Converse’, they voice out about how ‘groovy’ you are and they demonstrate how ‘contrasting’ your approach is.
Well, you don’t choose a converse, it chooses you. One of the reasons, no matter how many trends pass, this one still isn’t ready to give up on its flash.
Here are 10 ways your converse will add to your appeal:
1. Wearing Converse with Jeans tucked in, the most common yet singular combination.
2. Converse with ripped jeans; casual and snazzy!
3. Converse and jumpsuits go a long way and a hat to compliment the look.
4. Converse High Tops go well with hot pants and loose shirt.
5. Pair it with your tutu skirt.
6. Looks beautiful even with a full sleeved dress.
7. Of course with your little black dress.
8. Who said it won’t go with your maxi dress or skirt.
9. Certainly with printed leggings and trousers.
10. Converse with Palazzo and Crop top.
Whether old or new, a pair of these cleats are a must have in your shoe rack. You can always depend on them and somehow not conversely this time, they won’t let you down.