Chicken is the main ingredient in many daily meals, preferably while eating chicken legs it is to remove the skin and fat before cooking and avoid frying that requires adding large amounts of oil.
Instead, eat grilled chicken legs with a little thyme, ground black pepper before serving, a little olive oil and chicken broth with french fries and carrots, and you will find their taste very good
Chicken legs are rich in vitamins:
- Provides the human body with large amounts of vitamin b12 which is important for nervous cells health.
- Vitamin b12 is responsible for regulating excessive activity, as well as provides pantothenic acid.
- Vitamin “D” which is very important for the health of children
Benefits of chicken legs for joints:
It contains a high percentage of collagen protein, which is very beneficial for growth and strengthening bone health, that makes chicken legs an ideal solution for weak joints.
It also protects against all health problems related to bones and muscles, chiefly rheumatic disease..
It greatly helps to get rid of various inflammatory conditions, foremost of which is arthritis, especially chronic and acute conditions thereof, and it reduces the severity of spasms and cramps accompanying this pathology, thanks to the fact that it contains four basic types of proteins important to strengthen the structure of the body.
Chicken legs are rich in protein and fat
- Chicken legs has many calories but contain moderately.
- When you remove the chicken skin it provides 106 calories while the thigh without chicken skin contains 176 calories.
- Contain protein and nutrients needed to repair the tissues of the skin in humans, and the growth of muscle.
- Fats in the chicken legs provide energy for humans, and supports lifestyle and helps in the absorption of vitamins.
Benefits of collagen found in chicken legs :
- It stimulates the regularity of pressure in the human body and works on its height and organization.
- It works to stabilize the level of iron in the body and its height, also it the most powerful treatment for anemia, especially in children.
Chicken legs are rich with minerals:
- Provides large amounts of selenium, phosphorus, selenium.
- It has a role in activating an enzyme that supports thyroid function and protects blood vessels from damage.
- Chicken feet containing 18.5 micrograms of selenium, and 158 milligrams of phosphorus, that means 34%, and 23% of the recommended quantity out of daily selenium, and phosphorus to the human body.