There are innumerable benefits of turmeric. It has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine.
In fact, you will be quite amazed when you see how effective it is against chronic ailments.
No wonder the ancient sages could not stop singing the praises of this wonderful spice. Now I am going to share with you all the benefits of this wonderful spice-cum-drug.
What Does Turmeric Have In It?
Turmeric has a lot of rich organic chemicals in its composition. These classes of organic chemicals are called curcumin. These chemicals are excellent body cleansers and dispel all the toxins naturally and rejuvenate it. Not only that it can also repair the cells and tissues, they yield a rich variety of antioxidants that could even help you to fight cancer.
What Are The Benefits Of Turmeric
- Increase your lifespan releasing anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants have anti-aging properties
- Relieves body of pains by preventing inflammation
- Guard the liver against oxidative stress. That’s when the liver is functioning excessively, it simply helps it to soothe and relax.
- It can relieve the body of various fungi.
- Cause elimination of tumor cells in the individual cells. Thanks to its penetrative anti-oxidant effect.
- It prevents colon and other bladder cancer.
- Cause destruction of lung cancer cells.
- Lowers bad cholesterol in the body.
- Improves memory
- Prevents diabetes
- It guards your brain against Alzheimer’s disease
- Restores the cells and tissues to a healthy state.
How To Make Turmeric Milk Or Haldi Doodh?
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Ghee or Clarified Butter
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder or grated root of turmeric